Chili is linked with lung cancer in a good way, and there are so many studies proved that the pungent compound in chili peppers could definitely stop lung cancer metastasis.
We all know that lung cancer is one of the major and serious problems, which faces men and women every day all over the world and they do not know that chili can give them great results in facing lung cancer.
There is new research added that the compound found in chili peppers has high anti-cancer properties, which will reduce your chance to have lung cancer.
Why can chili reduce the chance of having lung cancer?
You can easily fight lung cancer by eating chili as possible as you can, and you need to know that there are so many reasons, which makes you believe that chili has a great ability to protect you from having lung cancer.
Therefore, we will tell you why chili can reduce the chance of having lung cancer in the following lines according to the study from Marshall University’s Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and a study published in Experimental Biology.
- Chili has a nutritional compound that can prevent the process of metastasis
- Chili is famous for its capsaicin, which is the chemical compound that gives chili peppers their pungent flavor, and that is the compound, which can stop lung cancer metastasis in rodents and cultured human cell lines
- The capsaicin works against cancer in a perfect way, and it can stop the first stage of metastasis, which is called “invasion”
- The capsaicin in chili can prevent metastasis in lung cancer by blocking the activation of the “Src” protein, which is a protein that is responsible for regulating the proliferation
- The capsaicin has a great ability to directly interacts with Src and prevent “Src” activation to suppress the metastasis of lung cancer
Other important benefits of chili:
Some studies showed that there are so many other benefits of chili, which can protect you from many serious diseases and have a healthy life, such as:
- Inhibit the development of triple-negative breast cancer cells
- Reduce the risk of colorectal cancer and will relief your pain too
- Decrease the risk of cardiovascular, metabolic, and lung diseases
- Chili has longevity-boosting abilities
- Can relief pain in a perfect way
- Can mitigate migraines because of its amazing chemical compound, which will make you do not feel pain at all after eating a number of chilies
- Combating inflammation unlike any other spicy food
- May strengthen your vision perfectly
- Stimulate cellular mechanisms against obesity, and it can do that by altering the mediators of the lipid catabolism and thermogenesis
- Defend against heart disease by the TRP-mediated modulation of coronary blood flow
Note: you need to be careful when you eat chili because you may face some problems if you eat too much of them, like gastrointestinal irritation, stomach cramps, and a burning sensation, so you need to ask your doctor first if you can eat chili or not